The entire family will cherish this new, spending chicken dish. Any extras freeze well and make a convenient lunch
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
• 8 skinless boneless chicken thighs, cut into pieces
• 2 red chillies, finely cut (deseeded in the event that you don’t care for it excessively hot)
• 2 tsp new ginger, ground
• 100g smooth nutty spread
• 400ml would coconut be able to drain
• 400g can slashed tomatoes
• 1 little bundle coriander , ½ generally slashed, ½ leaves picked
• cooked basmati rice, to serve
•STEP 1.Warmth 1 tbsp of the oil in a profound griddle over a medium warmth. Earthy colored the chicken in clusters, putting aside once brilliant. Fry the garlic, bean stew and ginger in the other 1 tbsp oil for 1 min. Include the garam masala and fry for 1 min more.
•STEP 2.Mix in the nutty spread, coconut milk and tomatoes, and bring to a stew. Return the chicken to the dish and include the cleaved coriander. Cook for 30 mins until the sauce thickens and the chicken is cooked through.
•STEP 3 Present with the rest of the coriander, cooked peanuts and rice, on the off chance that you like.